Nutanix, in a newly released e-book, provides organisations with deep insight into the “whys” and “hows” of end-user computing (EUC) innovation. According to Insight, IT professionals recognise the need to “deliver high-quality, seamless IT solutions to keep their employees engaged and productive” and believe they can gain a competitive advantage by improving the end-user experience. Yet only 16% are actively concerned with the end-user experience.
Nutanix asserts that EUC initiatives can have a long-lasting and positive effect on all stakeholder groups in an organisation:
- End users can accelerate their productivity on virtualised desktops without the hassle and limitations of physical hardware and location;
- IT personnel are able to automate many of the manual processes that bog them down when supporting physical desktops;
- Executive management can better maintain operational costs while also keeping capex in check; and
- Technology vendors that provide end-to-end EUC solutions spend less time troubleshooting and error-proofing their offers and more time innovating and expanding on the capabilities of the solution itself.
Downloading this e-book is for you if you’re interested in:
- Reducing downtime by as much as 97%;
- Reducing IT costs by up to 60%; and
- Cutting capex by up to 40%.
This e-book is supported by various case studies, allowing you to fully explore EUC innovation and its applicability to your organisation. Get it here.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned