Gartner recently recognised Okta as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019” for the third year in a row. Additionally, Okta has been placed highest both “Ability to Execute” and “Completeness of Vision” making us the first vendor in the report’s history to do so.
Okta believes this recognition from Gartner adds to its continued momentum.
- In June, Forrester Research recognised Okta as a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Identity-As-A-Service (IDaaS) for Enterprise, Q2 2019.
- In November 2018, Forrester Research also named Okta a Strong Performer in its report, The Forrester Wave: Zero Trust eXtended (ZTX) Ecosystem Providers, Q4 2018. The research ranks Okta with the highest possible score in the evaluation criteria “people/workforce security”, “ZTX vision and strategy” and “market approach”.
- Earlier in 2019, the company hosted their annual user conference, Oktane19, in San Francisco where they announced new products and expanded functionality.
- In the first quarter of 2019, the company announced that 6 550 organisations are using Okta to securely connect people and organisations to the right technologies.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Michael Kelley, Abhyuday Data, Henrique Teixeira, 12 August 2019.
This graphic was published by Gartner as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Okta.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned