In the run-up to Christmas, TechCentral and Orange South Africa are hosting a competition in which three lucky readers will walk away with a R2 000 voucher each to the Orange online store.
Simply tell us who you think should be named as the South African technology newsmaker of the year. To enter, tweet the name of your nomination along with the hashtag #TCnewsmaker and include @TechCentral, and Orange could be calling you to claim your prize.
The competition closes on 17 December 2014 at 2pm and winners will be chosen at random from tweets correctly marked with the hashtag.
Also, look out for the annual TechCentral newsmakers of the year for 2014 being published this week.
Terms and conditions
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
- The prize is a voucher redeemable at the Orange South Africa online store and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only those following the @TechCentral account on Twitter are eligible to win a prize.
- Closing date for entry is 17 December at 2pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- TechCentral reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The competition is closed to employees of TechCentral and Orange and their immediate families.