The idea of a wireless open-access network is the central plank of government’s ICT policy. But this requires the release of significant amounts of high-demand spectrum, which regulatory and policy failure prevent from happening.
- FNB brings QR code payments to its banking app
- Tencent: The deal that changed everything for Naspers
- Pictures: Blue Origin shoots Nasa experiments into space on test flight
- Is Europe trying to kill the digital ad business?
- Why paper maps still matter in the digital age
- Tencent targeted in China censorship crackdown
- How the US could lose tech Cold War with China
- After years of pressure, IBM may have turned the corner