Fortinet, a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, has announced two new offerings to accelerate AIOps Network Operations with FortiMonitor and FortiAIOps. Fortinet is now extending network monitoring beyond the Fortinet Security Fabric to third-party network infrastructures, applications and clouds, providing comprehensive Digital Experience Monitoring with FortiMonitor. FortiAIOps leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning models to eliminate manual analysis and correlates data from every network edge, automating anomaly detection.
With the release of FortiMonitor and FortiAIOps, we’re continuing to build out the Fabric Management Center-NOC to deliver comprehensive monitoring and automation. This enables organisations to improve digital experience and business outcomes. To succeed in the digital transformation, network operations teams need to ensure quality of user experience on any application from anywhere. Having the right tools that are integrated into a unified platform for the NOC is key for successfully operating complex and diverse networks. — John Maddison, executive vice president of products and chief marketing officer at Fortinet
Driven by the user experience, digital transformation requires network teams to ensure the quality of user experience on all applications with comprehensive visibility. However, disjointed tools for LAN, WAN, cloud performance and security monitoring are impeding the holistic end-to-end user to application visibility and adding operational complexity. Due to multi-layered, distributed and complex networks, the root cause analysis to resolve user experience issues is not trivial and takes longer to resolve. Operators are taking longer to remediate user experience issues due to manual operations and processes to implement network changes.
Fortinet Fabric Management Center-NOC automates and simplifies network operations
To address digital experience challenges, Fortinet is enhancing its Fabric Management Center – NOC with FortiMonitor and FortiAIOps to simplify operations for network teams. Taking a security-driven networking approach, Fortinet Fabric Management Center-NOC provides network teams with an easy way to observe, correlate and respond across heterogeneous and distributed networks. This simplifies network operations with comprehensive monitoring and automation by leveraging years of experience building AI and ML models – processing on an average more than 100 billion network security events a day – extending now to network operations. Through the new offerings and existing Fortinet Security Fabric portfolio, organisations achieve the following:
- Improved visibility: FortiMonitor improves the digital experience visibility by enabling network operations to observe anomalies in the user to application access with a breadth of coverage across device, LAN, WAN and cloud edges.
- Reduced mean-time-to-identify (MTTI): FortiAIOps reduces MTTI by correlating data from various network domains to easily pinpoint root causes and anomalies.
- Increased efficiency: FortiMonitor and FortiSOAR can increase network operations’ efficiency with automation to respond proactively with more than 300 integrations with Fabric-Ready Partners part of the Open Fabric Ecosystem.
What Fortinet customers say
IT operations teams are constantly looking for ways to simplify the way they collect, analyse and respond to increasing amounts of data. Fortinet’s new offerings enable these overburdened teams to have better visibility and insights into highly distributed data to make better decisions on what actions need to be automated. Ultimately, this drives operational efficiencies by eliminating manual operations and optimises users’ digital experiences. — Bob Laliberte, senior analyst and practice director, ESG
- Read our blog for more information about Fortinet’s AIOps Network Operations.
- Watch how Fortinet makes possible a digital world you can always trust.
- View how the Fortinet Security Fabric platform delivers broad, integrated, and automated protection across an organisation’s entire digital infrastructure.
- Read more about how Fortinet customers are securing their organisations.
- Learn more about Fortinet’s free cybersecurity training, an initiative of Fortinet’s Training Advancement Agenda (TAA), or about the Fortinet Network Security Expert programme, Security Academy programme and Veterans programme.
- Learn more about FortiGuard Labs global threat intelligence and research and the FortiGuard Security Subscriptions and Services portfolio.
- Engage in the Fortinet User Community (Fuse). Share ideas and feedback, learn more about our products and technology, and connect with peers.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, or subscribe to Fortinet on YouTube.
Fortinet (Nasdaq: FTNT) makes possible a digital world that we can always trust through its mission to protect people, devices, applications and data everywhere. This is why the world’s largest enterprises, service providers and government organisations choose Fortinet to securely accelerate their digital journey. The Fortinet Security Fabric platform delivers broad, integrated and automated protection across the entire digital attack surface, securing critical devices, data, applications and connections from the data centre to the cloud to the home office. Ranking number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide, more than 510 000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. And the Fortinet NSE Training Institute, an initiative of Fortinet’s Training Advancement Agenda, provides one of the largest and broadest training programmes in the industry to make cyber training and new career opportunities available to everyone. Learn more at www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet blog or FortiGuard Labs.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned