Brett Haggard hosts Ben Kelly and David Greenway in a particularly news analysis-heavy episode of the ZA Tech Show podcast. Among other things, they discuss:
- The most recent earnings announcements
- Telkom’s new uncapped broadband prices
- Nokia Music+ confirmed for South Africa.
- The new Simcity is coming soon (and what we think about it)
- 4k broadcasting to start in Japan in 2014
- BlackBerry 10
- Safaricom announces the Yolo (Intel) Phone in Kenya
- Intel getting out of the motherboard business
- The iPad 128GB
- Newegg and the patent troll (Soverain)
Stream the show:[audio: http://zatech.co.za/podcast_episodes/zats243.mp3]
Or download the MP3 here.