Bryan Hattingh, CEO of Cycan, is well-known in South Africa’s technology industry for his leadership coaching and for helping companies find top talent.
Hattingh joins Duncan McLeod on the TechCentral Show (TCS) to discuss what he believes is required of leadership in a post-Covid world – hint: it’s not more of the same.
He discusses a range of issues in the interview, including:
- How the pandemic changed what’s required of business leaders;
- How companies can maintain their unique cultures in the era of remote working;
- What artificial intelligence means for the modern workplace;
- What’s best — hybrid, remote or in-office-only work – and why;
- Why companies might not be measuring their success correctly – it should go beyond regular reporting on financial metrics such as Heps and Ebitda, says Hattingh;
- How firms can help employees find meaning and satisfaction in the workplace; and
- The emigration wave affecting South Africa and its impact on the country.
Don’t miss a great discussion!
Watch this episode of the TechCentral Show
Listen to this episode of the TechCentral Show
Subscribe for free
To subscribe to any of TechCentral’s shows, including TCS, TCS+ and Everything PC, please use the links below: