TechCentral is South Africa’s leading business technology news website.
We deliver the best news, analysis and opinion as well as market-leading technology shows to a high-quality audience of business decision makers and leaders in the ICT space.
TechCentral doesn’t focus on a consumer audience, which is why we don’t, for example, publish articles about Black Friday deals; websites that do so are by definition focused on a consumer audience.
Don’t let your company’s marketing get lost in a mass consumer audience. Rather reach the people that matter: the real decision makers in the private sector and in government — TechCentral’s audience.
TechCentral offers a wide range of options to reach this valuable audience. These include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsored/promoted content – an increasingly popular way to reach our audience, especially when combined with more traditional forms of advertising, including website banner placements.
- Headline sponsorship of technology shows, including the market-leading and fast-growing TC|Daily, which was launched in September to huge success.
- Sponsored tech shows through TechCentral’s Impact Series – a great way for companies to inform our audience about their solutions and offerings and to profile their executives in an engaging way.
- Always-on campaigns on TechCentral that ensure your brand is always top of mind.
Our 2022 reader survey shows that more than half of our hundreds of thousands of regular monthly readers are directly responsible for or involved in their companies’ technology buying decisions.
Moreover, nine in 10 of TechCentral’s readers advise family and friends about technology buying decisions, while more than a third work in organisations that employ more than a thousand people.
While other publications, including consumer-focused websites, claim to reach this valuable audience, the fact is they don’t have the same valuable, high quality and business-focused readership as TechCentral. The message here is clear: if you want to reach business leaders and IT decision makers in South Africa without diluting your message by paying for “eyeballs” you don’t need, TechCentral should be your first choice.
Make sure your brand is in front of the right audience in 2023. Contact Natalie Kock, who will gladly provide you with more details about the myriad ways your company can partner with TechCentral for the very best marketing exposure and business growth. We look forward to engaging with you.
- This promoted content was brought to you by TechCentral