TechCentral is South Africa’s best technology news website and the biggest that caters to a business audience. You know the website, of course, but do you know there is a wide range of social media and other platforms through which you can engage with us?
Here’s a snapshot of the platforms through which you can connect with us:
- We publish a free daily newsletter, which goes out to tens of thousands of subscribers at 5am each morning, allowing readers to catch up with all the latest tech news before they get their day started. Not subscribed yet? You can do so over here.
- We’re on all the major social media networks, too, of course. We’re on Twitter and LinkedIn (we are a business-focused publication after all). But you can also find us on Facebook.
- Then there’s our YouTube channel, which is the primary platform on which we distribute the video versions of our popular podcasts. We have a couple of exciting new podcast series planned for the coming months – be the first to get access to them by subscribing now to our YouTube channel to get notified whenever we publish a new episode. Our sponsored podcasts, which include fascinating interviews with industry leaders, are available on a separate YouTube channel here.
- The audio versions of our podcasts are available on all major podcasting platforms. Simply search “TechCentral” to find them, or use our podcast RSS feed. For ease of access, we also offer direct links to subscribe through Pocket Casts, Spotify and Google Podcasts.
- We also have a small but growing group on the instant messaging platform Telegram. We post the latest stories there, so you’ll get notified as soon as there’s new content available on the website.
- You can also get our main RSS feed over here. The feed will work will any feed reader of your choice.
- Lastly, if you have any feedback on what we do (praise and constructive criticism are both welcome), please drop us an e-mail and let us know what we’re doing right or what we could be doing better.
Lastly, thanks for reading TechCentral. It’s for you, our readers, that this publication exists.
- This promoted content was brought to you by TechCentral