Both Wi-Fi and microwave technology came from unexpected experiments. And using technology to manipulate radio waves to transmit Internet data isn’t new. But these radio waves are becoming congested, and so more expensive. Now a technology is beginning to mature which creates huge efficiencies in how radio waves can be used, and shared.
- Naspers CEO Bob van Dijk in R1.5-billion bonanza
- How Microsoft turned the cloud into a money-making machine
- Hey EU, how about going after Apple, too?
- A fix to South Africa’s never-ending spectrum woes
- Microsoft powers to record highs as cloud sales soar
- Retrenchments looming at Internet Solutions
- EOH appoints Stephen van Coller as new CEO
- Interview: Dimension Data’s Peter Gray on the Tour de France