African leaders are scheduled to meet at the upcoming AU Summit in February. They should allocate enough time to discuss matters of cyber governance, data privacy and Internet freedoms. By Yarik Turianskyi.
THE BEST IN TECH
- Small business agency Seda taken down in ransomware attack
- Elon Musk ignites climate debate over bitcoin – but is he right?
- Bridging the digital divide: How NuovoPay helps increase access to technology
- Musk tweets, doge leaps and bitcoin retreats
- Tencent is a R600-billion headache for its biggest backer
- Latest Naspers value-unlock plan met with investor scepticism
- Elon Musk conveniently ignored bitcoin’s inconvenient truth