A company was experiencing rapid growth that led to a network environment in constant flux — and security struggling to keep up. The network was also dispersed across several regional offices with various teams and processes, presenting a huge challenge to getting comprehensive visibility and intelligence that took in the complete context of the organisation. Each team was relatively small and struggling with day-to-day management, let alone strategic security goals.
- The business scaling faster than security;
- A decentralised network making it difficult to gain visibility and accurate intelligence;
- A small security team with big responsibilities; and
- Maturing the security programme beyond baseline standards.
The results were:
- Efficient, automated processes;
- Data and teams brought out of their silos;
- A strong foundation of comprehensive visibility and network modelling; and
- Complete context to inform daily action and long-term strategy.
Learn how this Skybox customer used comprehensive visibility and contextual intelligence to provide the foundation of their security operations centre (SOC), quickly identify exposures and assess networks amid the WannaCry attack.
About Skybox Security
Over 500 of the largest and most security-conscious enterprises in the world rely on Skybox for the insights and assurance required to stay ahead of dynamically changing attack surfaces. Our Security Posture Management Platform delivers complete visibility, analytics and automation to quickly map, prioritise and remediate vulnerabilities across your organisation. The vendor-agnostic solution intelligently optimises security policies, actions and change processes across all corporate networks and cloud environments. With Skybox, security teams can now focus on the most strategic business initiatives while ensuring enterprises remain protected. We are Skybox.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned