Brett Haggard and Arthur Goldstuck talk about their trip to China to visit Lenovo, what the future holds for the technology market, and what went on from a tech news perspective in South Africa (and the world) over the past week. The show goes something like this:
- A reportback from the Lenovo press trip to China
- Hewlett-Packard’s decision to cut another 16 000 jobs
- Why Facebook Audio Matching is creepy
- Why we’re angry about the eBay hack
- Why we’re excited about fibre to the home coming to Parkhurst
Stream the show:[audio: http://media.blubrry.com/zats/p/deathcardmedia.com/podcasts/zats/zats302.mp3]
Or download the MP3 here.