Episode 2 of TechCentral’s TalkCentral podcast is live. SA’s first business technology podcast is hosted by TechCentral editor Duncan McLeod and deputy editor Candice Jones and is a weekly wrap-up of the big technology stories we’ve covered over the past week.
In our second episode — the show now has its own jingle — we talk about what was arguably the busiest news week on the tech front this year. We give our views on:
- The acquisition by Japan’s Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp of Dimension Data
- MTN’s mega empowerment deal
- Communications minister Siphiwe Nyanda vs his director-general, Mamodupi Mohlala
- Telkom’s settlement of its dispute with Telcordia
- Cell C selling Virgin Mobile
- Leo Baxter selling his entire stake in IT distribution giant MB Technologies
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on last week’s show. Please keep the comments coming — leave your input in the comments box below. And if you’re interested in advertising on the show, please get in touch.
[slaudio: https://techcentral.co.za/wp-content/audio/TalkCentral/tc2.mp3, TalkCentral Ep. 2]
Click play above to stream the podcast, or download episode 2 to your computer. (If the stream is too quiet, try the download instead. We’re working on increasing the volume in the Web player.)
Lastly, our RSS feed is now live via Feedburner. Use it to subscribe to the show in your favourite reader, or use the feed to add the podcast to iTunes.