Author: Agency Staff

The constitutional court has slammed former Vodacom executives’ version of how the company’s “please call me” product was conceived. The constitutional court on Tuesday morning found Vodacom was bound by an agreement with Nkosana Makate

Government needs to retain its ownership of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) to ensure economic growth and create employment for generations to come, said public enterprises minister Lynne Brown. In her budget speech for the 2016/2017 financial

Employees of Gupta-owned Oakbay Investments marched to major banks on Tuesday to demand that the company’s accounts be reopened. Armed with placards with phrases such as

The ANC has officially opened a case of treason against Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema, it said on Monday. “The ANC has just opened a case of high treason against EFF and its leader Julius Malema in his personal capacity

Cell C has become the latest mobile operator in South Africa after Telkom to launch commercial LTE-Advanced services. It said it has switched on LTE-A at sites in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town using paired spectrum at both 1,8GHz and 2,1GHz

Eskom’s board has approved a new fleet renewal strategy based on the economic viability of a station as opposed to a purely age-based decommissioning of power stations.Eskom said on Monday that to ensure reliable supply of electricity and no

Growing trade between Africa and Asia has prompted talk of a new subsea broadband cable along Africa’s eastern coastline, says Hong Kong ICT firm PCCW. Last week, PCCW said it along with Telkom, MTN Saudi Telecom Company and

The ANC plans on laying criminal charges against Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema. This was after Malema told Al Jazeera that his party would “remove this government

Both the home affairs department and visa application service company VFS have denied any links to President Jacob Zuma’s son, Duduzane, and Rajesh Gupta following claims made by the Democratic Alliance last week. The department’s