How familiar are you with hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI)? Whether you’re a novice or an expert, there’s likely a lot you don’t (and should) know about HCI. And while it’s the infrastructure of choice for competitive, cloud-ready companies, change doesn’t always come easily.
Nutanix has taken the top questions it’s been asked over the years, and compiled this free-to-download e-book, for anyone trying to understand HCI and its potential impact on their private cloud.
- The definition of hyperconverged infrastructure in the simplest form;
- What the cloud has to do with HCI and the data centre;
- The benefits of HCI compared to legacy technology;
- The components of HCI and the problems it solves; and
- What the market acceptance rate is for HCI.
To understand whether you should be focusing on total cost of ownership or return on investment, the difference between HCI and “hardware resource consolidation”, and managing storage-area networks through HCI, download the e-book now.
Nutanix (Nasdaq: NTNX) is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app at any location at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Learn more at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned