Telkom’s largest shareholder, government, voted against the appointment of a large number of directors to the company’s board at its AGM on Wednesday.
Browsing: Public sector
The department of home affairs has dismissed a senior official found guilty on counts relating to gross negligence and gross dereliction of duty.
The communications regulator has appointed Norman Gidi as acting CEO from 1 September following the resignation of Willington Ngwepe.
The Hawks have conducted a search and seizure operation at the premises of the former Office of the Chief Justice related to a R225-million IT tender.
The widely respected Ngwepe has said he is not available for reappointment following the expiry of his current term in office in October.
The presidency said government has made significant progress in structural reforms, including the successful auctioning off of broadband spectrum.
South Africa has formally asked the United Arab Emirates to extradite Rajesh and Atul Gupta, the justice minister said on Monday.
Promoted | With cyberattacks on the rise, it’s not about “if” your company and assets will be attacked, but rather “when”.
The Special Investigating Unit has instituted civil proceedings to set aside and review a R215-million IT tender awarded by the Moretele municipality.
Keabetswe Modimoeng, who stepped down last week from Icasa, said councillors should be appointed for a period of seven years, not the current four.











