Telkom’s enterprise IT subsidiary BCX will soon lose its CEO, Jonas Bogoshi, who is set to retire from the role.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Get the best South African technology news and analysis delivered to your e-mail inbox every morning.
Starlink has intensified its campaign to secure a South African operating licence amid ongoing regulatory delays.
Telkom Group’s mobile business has passed 25 million subscribers for the first time, powered by strong data growth.
Andrew Baker takes over from Wim de Bruyn, who will now head a different executive portfolio within the bank.
More News
About 65% of South Africans 16 and older now have access to the Internet, an increase of two percentage points on last year, according to new research commissioned by Google. The 2017 Connected
Net1 UEPS Technologies, a unit of which distributes welfare payments in South Africa, understated its profit from the government contract in a submission to the country’s constitutional court that was audited by KPMG, a report released by
The CEO of MTN in Benin, Stephen Blewett, has been ordered to leave the West African country, the telecommunications group said on Friday. The move by the Benin government comes
iStore, the retail chain owned by Apple distributor Core Group, has unveiled the first cash pricing for the new iPhone X smartphone. Consumers will have to cough up R20 499 for the base model, iStore said
The Organisation Undoing Tax Abuse (Outa) said on Thursday that it has written to DStv parent MultiChoice, asking it to pull the plug on ANN7, the 24-hours news channel carried on its pay-TV platform. The
Pay-television operator MultiChoice has appointed a new CEO of its South African operation. Calvo Mawela will take the reins from Mark Rayner, who is being shifted into the role of chief operating


























