Capitec and FNB subscribers are doing more for Cell C than its own customers, its full-year results to 31 May 2026 show.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Get the best South African technology news and analysis delivered to your e-mail inbox every morning.
Cell C CEO Jorge Mendes has told TechCentral that the big two would cannibalise themselves chasing MVNOs.
Talks with Starlink and Amazon Leo cover resale and a possible direct-to-device play, says Cell C CEO Jorge Mendes.
Coverage is live now, Cell C CEO Jorge Mendes has told TechCentral, with commercial propositions to follow.
More News
Lesotho has granted a licence to Elon Musk’s Starlink to provide satellite internet services.
Intel has agreed to sell a 51% stake in its Altera programmable chip business to buyout firm Silver Lake.
MultiChoice and e.tv were locked in a heated battle at the time over encryption in digital terrestrial television.
In the effort to rebuild government into a capable state, IT must play a fundamental part, writes Busi Mavuso.
The partnership between MTN Group and Meta Platforms will focus on network enhancements for voice and video calls.
President Cyril Ramaphosa on Monday named MTN Group chairman Mcebisi Jonas as South Africa’s special envoy to the US.
World News
Recent advances in artificial intelligence are fuelling optimism over how businesses can operate more productively in the years ahead.
Nvidia has worked with the UK’s University of Bristol to build a new supercomputer using a new Nvidia chip that would compete with Intel and AMD.
Mark Zuckerberg was all-in on the metaverse last year, willing to spend whatever it took to dominate virtual reality. And it cost him, big time.
A team led by Blue Origin won a $3.4-billion Nasa contract to build a spacecraft to fly astronauts to and from the moon’s surface.
Good luck to potential investors in Uber Technologies’ coming initial public offering. Multiple advanced degrees might be needed to figure the company out.
Julian Assange’s uncomfortable six-year stay at the Ecuadorian embassy in London is at an end. The Wikileaks founder should be now legally cleared or convicted – just not in the US.

































