A recent white paper compiled by Frost & Sullivan found that compelling pricing, packaging, functionality and ease of use have propelled Microsoft Teams to become the technology of choice for end-user organisations of all types.
Adoption continues to rise as a larger-than-ever population of distributed users and teams needs to stay connected.
This white paper explores top challenges for IT and telecommunications staff, and provides advice on standardising collaboration environments; it looks at constructing Teams rooms using DIY vs curated solutions, and examines right-fit Microsoft-certified Teams rooms components.
The white paper examines, in-depth, Logitech’s comprehensive Teams-certified portfolio.
Download the white paper now to gain access to the following insights:
- Microsoft Teams is now the go-to business collaboration solution set as organisations endeavour to drive operational efficiencies and employee productivity.
- Take the next step — enable access to the full Teams stack wherever collaborative work happens — in the office, at home or on the go.
- Addressing diverse environments, use cases and preferences can be complex, but Microsoft and its ecosystem of technology partners simplify deployment, management and use.
- Utilise current Microsoft Teams investments and resources available through the Microsoft Teams ecosystem to drive down costs and complexity.
Axiz is an African company invested in the future of the African IT age. Our focus is to build ecosystems to simplify the way our customers interact with technology, solutions and each other. Although the distribution industry has greatly evolved in African markets over the past few years, Axiz has always been one step ahead of the curve. Founded in1989 as an ICT distribution company based in South Africa, Axiz has today evolved into a continental business with a physical footprint in eight countries, including Kenya, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana and Mauritius, and has sales presence in many more. As a solutions aggregator dedicated to offering groundbreaking value-added solutions to our registered partner channel, we currently house over 50 ICT brands, each working in tandem with our vendors and partners to deliver a holistic ecosystem tailored to the needs of the channel while delivering shared value to all our stakeholders.
- This promoted content was paid for by the party concerned